U of U Health Plans has a Quality Program to continuously improve the services offered by our staff and network providers. We are committed to assisting with the process of improving clinical outcomes. The Quality Improvement Program Description can be viewed here and see how we are making progress here.
We are committed to improving care and service so that our members will have the best health and get the best care at a reasonable cost. We honor this commitment with a strong Quality Improvement Program.
Our goal is care that is patient-centered, safe, effective, efficient, timely, and fair for all. We:
- Promote care that is medically necessary,
- Engage members and families as active partners in care,
- Support best care practices,
- Work with our community partners to make healthy living easier, and
- Use care delivery models that make quality care affordable.
We create programs, check progress, and improve systems that will add value for our members.