Welcome to Healthy U Medicaid Health Insurance
Medicaid is a state/federal program of health insurance coverage for Utah's vulnerable populations. Medicaid pays for medical services for the following:
- Low-income pregnant women
- Individuals who are elderly or have a disability, parents, and women with breast or cervical cancer
- Low-income adults with children
- Low-income adults without children
- To qualify, these individuals must meet income and other eligibility requirements
Questions about what makes Healthy U Medicaid different?
Give us a call 1-833-981-0212.
CURRENT MEMBERS: YOUR MEDICAID REVIEW LETTER IS COMING.
Make sure your address is up to date with the Department of Workforce Services so you receive your review letter in the mail.Learn More About the Public Health Emergency Unwinding
Why choose Healthy U?
- Statewide Coverage – Access to any hospital in Utah.
- Nurse Line 801-505-3198 – 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Access Assistance 801-587-2851 – Need help seeing a provider? We can help.
- Virtual Prenatal Care 801-213-2995 – Using your smartphone, computer, or tablet’s camera and microphone, you can sign into a private videoconference with your doctor to have your prenatal checkup appointments.
- University of Utah Health Plans offers world-class customer service with our 'one call resolution'.
Beneficios de Miembro
Beneficios de Diabetes
Do you need help talking with us or your provider or reading what we send you?
We offer free help from interpreters who speak your language. We can also give you written information in your language and in other formats (large print, audio, electronic, and other formats). We will send out to you within five business days. Please call us toll-free at 1-888-271-5870, option 4 or Speech Relay Utah at 1-888-346-5822.