Tools & Resources
Crisis Intervention & Outpatient Mental Health Services
Well You Application to Promote a Healthly Lifestyle
- To access the application’s log in page,click here.
- If you have not previously logged in or are unable to log in, support is available here.
- Nutrition and Activity Quiz American Cancer Society
- Calorie Counter American Cancer Society
Smoking and Tobacco Use Cessation
- Call the Utah Tobacco QuitLine toll-free at 1.800.QUIT.NOW to be connected to a quit coach (services are free for U Health Plans members) or access services online: https://waytoquit.org/quit-your-way
- Considering electronic cigarettes? Check out: Electronic Cigarettes What’s the Bottom Line
- Are you ready to Quit? Take the quiz.
- Stress Screener Mental Health America
- The Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale Mind Tools
Encouraging Physical Activity
Identifying Depressive Symptoms
- Take the Depression Quiz Smokefree.gov
- Depression Screening Test PsychCentral
- Depression Screening Test Mental Health America
Avoid At-Risk Drinking
- Rethinking Drinking National Institute of Health
Healthy Weight (BMI) Maintenance
- Calculate Your Body Mass Index National Institute of Health