Healthy U Integrated Plan
Effective January 1, 2020, Healthy U Integrated is for childless adults with income up to 138% ($17,236 for an individual or $35,535 for a family of four) of the Federal Poverty Level, or Parents with income from 45% - 138% of the Federal Poverty Level, who live in Weber, Davis, Salt Lake or Utah Counties.
Healthy U Integrated will have access to the same benefits as Healthy U, plus mental health and substance use disorder benefits. Pregnant Integrated members will be placed on Healthy U Traditional instead of staying on the Integrated plan.
Why choose Healthy U?
- Statewide Coverage – Access to any hospital in Utah.
- Nurse Line 801-505-3198 – 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Access Assistance 801-587-2851 – Need help seeing a provider? We can help.
- Virtual Prenatal Care 801-213-2995 – Using your smartphone, computer, or tablet’s camera and microphone, you can sign into a private videoconference with your doctor to have your prenatal checkup appointments.
- University of Utah Health Plans offers world-class customer service with our 'one call resolution'.
Healthy U Features
Do you need help talking with us or your provider, or reading what we send you?
We offer free help from interpreters who speak your language. We can also give you written information in your language and in other formats (large print, audio, electronic, and other formats). We will send out to you within five business days. Please call us toll-free at 1-888-271-5870, option 4 or Speech Relay Utah at 1-888-346-5822.