Healthy U Medicaid Health Insurance
Medicaid is a state/federal program of health insurance coverage for Utah's vulnerable populations. Medicaid pays for medical services for the following:
- Low-income pregnant women
- Individuals who are elderly or have a disability, parents, and women with breast or cervical cancer
- To qualify, these individuals must meet income and other eligibility requirements.
Beneficios de Miembro
Beneficios de Diabetes
Additional Benefit Information
- University of Utah Health Plans offers world class customer service with our 'one call resolution'.
- Gate Utah- is a web-based consultation model aimed at extending mental health services to children and adults.