Self-Funded Solution for Utah Employers
The Healthy Preferred and Premier plans offer a self-funded option with
Send quote requests to LFQuotesUUHP@hsc.utah.edu
- Predictable Costs — monthly premiums remain the same all plan year and cover administrative fees, claims payment, and stop-loss premiums.
- Cash Flow — payments are spread across 12 months. Predictable payments make cash management easier. Stop loss coverage protects against unpredictable large claims.
- Risk Assessment — the employer’s group risk pool is evaluated rather than using a broad community group to assess risk.
- Refund Potential — employers receive a partial refund of any remaining funds. 60% if they renew and 20% if they cancel.
- Utilization Reports — employers receive reports about utilization. Reports help identify areas of misuse allowing businesses the opportunity to educate employees and adjust benefits at plan renewal.
- 16 Plan Designs — allow employers to offer more choice to employees.
Providing access to the highest quality of care is very important to us. We value provider performance, quality, and consumer satisfaction. To ensure that our provider partners deliver the best care at a cost-effective price, we have a thorough credentialing and contracting process. Our contracts incentivize providers to deliver value through quality performance expectations and value-based payment programs.
Level Funding plan designs offer the choice between
14 Hospitals and 6,900+ Providers. One of the Wasatch Front's largest provider networks providing access to U of U Health, MountainStar Healthcare, and many other local, award-winning hospitals and providers.
44 Hospitals and 8,800+ Providers. One of Utah's largest statewide provider networks providing access to U of U Health, MountainStar Healthcare, and many other local, award-winning hospitals and providers.
Nationwide Access is available through the First Health Network, a subsidiary of Aetna.
Healthy Premier - National network available outside Utah.
If searching for providers in the following Idaho counties: Ada, Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Bonneville, Cassia, Franklin, Fremont, Jefferson, Madison, and Twin Falls counties search the Premier provider directory, not First Health. For all other counties in Idaho and all other states outside of Utah search for providers through the First Health provider search.