Fully-insured and Third-Party Administrator (TPA) options:
At University of Utah Health Plans (U of U Health Plans) we offer a wide range of product options, including traditional HMO plans, PPO plans, and HSA compatible plans. We are flexible and effective in benefit design and provider network combinations. With an emphasis on population health management, we focus on keeping employees healthy while managing utilization to lower costs.
Fully – Insured Products:
U of U Health Plans has an experienced actuarial team that develops solutions specifically for Utah employers. A variety of plans for employers with 51 or more employees makes it easy to obtain high satisfaction.
Third Party Administration (TPA):
U of U Health Plans has been providing TPA services for employers in Utah since 1998. Local and attentive staff are ready to manage custom plans effectively and efficiently.
Provider Network Options:
Healthy Preferred 14 Hospitals and 6,000+ providers. Access to U of U Health, Primary Children's and MountainStar hospitals and many local providers.
Healthy Premier Group 42 Hospitals and 8,750+ providers. Access to U of U Health, MountainStar, IASIS, Intermountain Healthcare and many other excellent hospitals and providers in the Mountain West.
Grand Valley Preferred is a commercial network available for employers within and around Grand Valley, Colorado.
Nationwide access is available through the First Health or MultiPlan network.
- Innovative Pharmacy Medication Management with a dedicated internal team and an integrated system; keeping members satisfied but pharmacy costs in check.
- U of U Health Plans offers world class customer service with our 'one call resolution'.
- Get your ID card on your phone.
- App for iOS and Android phones to allow members to view, print or email their ID card directly from their smartphone.
- Search 'UUHP' in the Apple Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Gate Utah- is a web-based consultation model aimed at extending mental health services to children and adults.
- Glossary of Health Coverage & Medical Terms