Fully-insured and Third Party Administrator (TPA) options:
At University of Utah Health Plans (UUHP) we offer a wide range of product options, including traditional HMO plans, PPO plans, and HSA compatible plans. We are flexible and effective in benefit design and provider network combinations. With an emphasis on population health management, we focus on keeping employees healthy while managing utilization to lower costs.
Fully – Insured Products:
UUHP has an experienced actuarial team that develops solutions specifically for Utah employers. A variety of plans for employers with 51 or more employees makes it easy to obtain high satisfaction.
Third Party Administration (TPA):
UUHP has been providing TPA services for employers in Utah since 1998. Local and attentive staff are ready to manage custom plans effectively and efficiently.
Provider Network Options:
Healthy Preferred includes the University of Utah Health, Primary Children's Hospital, and HCA/MountainStar hospitals, 12 University of Utah community clinics, nine urgent care centers, and access to over 4,400 providers.
Healthy Premier Group is a commercial network available for groups who need statewide access for their employees. Healthy Premier has 42 hospitals, 56 urgent care centers and access to over 6,500 providers in Utah.
Grand Valley Preferred is a commerical network available for employers within and around Grand Valley, Colorado.
Nationwide access is available through the Multiplan Network.
- Innovative Pharmacy Medication Management with a dedicated internal team and an integrated system; keeping members satisfied but pharmacy costs in check.
- University of Utah Health Plans offers world class customer service with our 'one call resolution'.
- Get your ID card on your phone.
- App for iOS and Android phones to allow members to view, print or email their ID card directly from their smartphone.
- Search 'UUHP' in the Apple Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.
- Gate Utah- is a web-based consultation model aimed at extending mental health services to children and adults.
- Glossary of Health Coverage & Medical Terms